Wednesday, June 25, 2014

SmallPrints!

 
I love Impressions of  Hand prints & Footprints, especially of my children!! I am sure all the mothers out there know exactly what I am talking about! :-)
We have done some beautiful hand & foot impressions of our boys on canvas, that we have put up on our wall at home! We call them little 'masterpieces' that we absolutely love looking at!
For Mother's Day this year my older son made me the most beautiful gift of his hand prints at school that I will always cherish & love!!


A few weeks ago I took my love of 'impressions' to the next level. Smallprints Keepsake Silver Jewellery was something that I always wanted! A Smallprints gift voucher was the perfect excuse to get my Smallprints Keepsakes done! I got both my boys hand impressions done on the most gorgeous charms that I can wear all the time!! :-) I would highly recommend Smallprints if you love impressions like I do cause I am thrilled & absolutely delighted with my Smallprint Keepsakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment