Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Holiday Fun!!

My Preschooler's 1st ever Summer break starts today & I am so very excited!! I am one of those mums that miss my kids when they are at school & wait eagerly for them to get home! The Doha summer has started & the temperature did rise to 55 degrees the other day but I promised my boys we are going to have tons of fun & have a great summer!



I made a list of all the fun stuff we could do indoors to keep my boys active & enjoy their summer holidays!
 
1. Swimming!! There is no better way to beat the heat than to splash some water around in an indoor swimming pool! If you don't have access to an indoor pool get yourself an inflatable pool & have fun at home!


2. All kids loves to play with their friends so organize a play-date & invite your kids friends over!

3. Have an indoor picnic at home with games, activities & a picnic basket!

4. Do lots of fun Puzzles! My preschooler loves doing puzzles of different kinds!

5. Colour! Colour! Colour! You can introduce crayons/ water paints/ colour pencils/colour pens on different days & alternate between colouring book / canvas / large sheets of plain paper for your little ones to explore!


6. Bubbles! My boys love to play with Bubbles!!

7. Story Time is a wonderful way to spend some quality time indoor at any time of the day! During the holidays have more story time together!

8.  Pretend Play is one of the most fun ways to spark your child's imagination! My boys love to pretend to be in the Dinosaur Era, pretend to fly a rocket to space, ride horses & what not!!

 
9. Bake some cookies/ cake with your kids! You could get them to help you make a summer smoothie or fruit juice as well!

10. Activity Books & simple crafts are also constructive indoor activities that are a fun way to keep your children busy during summer!



We are all set to kick start our summer holiday!! The best way to plan some summer time fun is to think of stuff that you would have loved to do as a child!! Have a Grrrrrrreat Summer Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment